Date: 9 July 2019
Chair: Dan Hill
- Update on CQC Visit
- Video Consultations
- New Premises
- Website review
- TV presentations in the waiting rooms – review
- Ear Syringing
Location: Griffins Brook
Stuart Morton, Willemina Morton, Wilf Squires, Joyce Hurst
Roy Stove, Alf Masih, Kristine Johnston
- Dan updated members on CQC visit – We hope to have a draft report soon and final report in by mid August
- New Premises – The practice is waiting on the final approval from NHS England this month. The estimated move date is now Summer / Autumn 2020.
- Video consultations – Practice is now piloting video consultations for select patients who find coming to surgery difficult or inconvenient. If it works well we will offer service to all patients who use the online service.
- 15 minute appointments – All GP appointments are moving from 12 to 15 minutes. https://bghealth.mygeneralpractice.org/gp-consultations-to-increase-from-10-to-15-minutes/
- Website review by members – members said a user guide would be useful. Remember to use the search function and the FAQs
- New practice TV Screens display upto date health & wellbeing information / advice. If there is some local service you would like put on the display then please let us know. Contact Us
- Ear Syringing – There is a gap in service provision across the city for this service. Patients can access ear syringing at Boots Walk in Centre. To request a better ear syringing service contact the CCG on Telephone: 0121 203 3313 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.